Imaginary Marine Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imaginary Marine Corp.

We play to win, so go wtfpwn some nubs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrim with GFAQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minwu325

Minwu325

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 am

HvV No Force No Block

It will be a 5v5 on Mos Eisley.

No time set yet.
Back to top Go down
Chris.....

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 am

Do you even have enough heroes players?

I'll gladly help lol :p
Back to top Go down
http://wrlclan.com/
Wyoming

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 pm

I have better backslash spam then all of GFAQ. I'd do it aslong as Sinty, Minwu, and any other HvV players we have play
Back to top Go down
Minwu325

Minwu325

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:20 pm

I was wondering what time everyone else is usually on.
Back to top Go down
sinty

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Wyoming wrote:
I have better backslash spam then all of GFAQ. I'd do it aslong as Sinty, Minwu, and any other HvV players we have play

ya and the next conquest match we have, we can line up and toss det packs at closed doors and camp inside one tiny room on the same fucking map all day every day, oodles of fun there.

GFAQs does not suck in jedi, most of you dont have enough experience to handle the shittiest members of GFAQs in jedi. You will have a lot of trouble with them if you dont practice with me, I dont want IMC to get raped up the ass by a bunch of 14 year olds, so dont fuck up Razz

I'd like Wyoming, Strider and Minwu on my team, i can work with them. Rahl, B, Smith, random other IMC members i care little about, I've never really seen you play Jedi so I cant say anything negative about cha, but if you are a backup for whoever else and somehow end up playing in the scrim, just follow me and dont do anything rash unless i say hehe...in fact...just jump up to a really high pillar and stay put. The majority dont really have much experience in jedi as ive said, and will likely die as much as i do against you guys in conquest. Its the same scenario, nub vs the best in the battle type...you guys wont really last long unless you get a few days practice with me.

You can expect Ssss and Sneek to play. That teamup alone scares me. Odds are good sneek and sss will not bother with me, and will take all of you out to get as many kills as possible in the quickest amount of time before I show up and drop them both. This will be a a tough one fellas. Outside of Gclan, GFAQs has THE BEST jedi teamup.

The roster will likely look like this

sneek, biggles, ssss, meekois, Qtip

^ fear this
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:00 pm

I didn't say GFAQ sucked at Assault, I just said none can backslash spam like I can.
Back to top Go down
sinty

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Wyoming wrote:
I didn't say GFAQ sucked at Assault, I just said none can backslash spam like I can.

i never said that you said that gfaqs sucks. The jedi nubs in IMC likely dont know much about them, so i thought id inform.
Back to top Go down
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:52 pm

sinty wrote:
Wyoming wrote:

ya and the next conquest match we have, we can line up and toss det packs at closed doors and camp inside one tiny room on the same fucking map all day every day, oodles of fun there.
we dont sit in the tantive room in matches, only pubs, and we rarely play tantive in scrims, but yeah, i guess we could plai vs GFACK
Back to top Go down
Minwu325

Minwu325

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:52 am

Don't worry guys I know how to use Grievous in block off you just click his name
Back to top Go down
sinty

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:00 pm

IMC will be destroyed. You guys dont stand a chance lol, and none of you are training with me cept for minwu. For shame. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:36 pm

sinty wrote:
IMC will be destroyed. You guys dont stand a chance lol, and none of you are training with me cept for minwu. For shame. Razz

I would..
Back to top Go down
Minwu325

Minwu325

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:07 pm

You just have to camp south of the arena with a CDer.
Back to top Go down
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Minwu325 wrote:
You just have to camp south of the arena with a CDer.
ya
Back to top Go down
sinty

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:33 pm

^

ya, i am sure this will work against some of the best players..IN THE WORLD...>.>
Back to top Go down
Chris.....

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:27 pm

Gfaq...i win.
Back to top Go down
Minwu325

Minwu325

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:32 am

I think it could work, it's just going to be a hell of a long stalemate.
Back to top Go down
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:23 pm

ya afro
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 pm

LETZ DO DIS! Me, Sinty, Minwu, Strider, and?

I say we use Chris...
Back to top Go down
Chris.....

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:24 am

I'll be the little guy who didn't make the team, someone gets injured and they are forced to use me.

It's a classic movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrim with GFAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim with GFAQ   Scrim with GFAQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrim with GFAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Marine Corp. :: Games :: Star Wars Battlefront II :: Current Scrims/Matches-
Jump to: