Imaginary Marine Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imaginary Marine Corp.

We play to win, so go wtfpwn some nubs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass

Go down 
+3
Rahl
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX
sinty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sinty

I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass Empty
PostSubject: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:06 am

I want to join cuz im in love with strider

mah relz nawhm is Maik, I r leet, 22, blue haired single pwnist

im vry allergic to V's.

tryin to move out of jedi, but will play when you need me to

has a really big pee pee for someone of my stature

shoe size 10.5

height 5'5

weight 186.7lbs

bust - B cups

fav color - yellow

fav number -25

fav video games - Metal Gear Solid, Tekken, god Of war, notice BF2 isnt on the list

race - gypsy, 100% exotic epicness

loyalty rating - 4/10

skills in jedi - 8/10
skillz in conq - 5/10
skills in space - lol wut?

prefer women or men? - women, but i have dabbled in the crotchlands of outworld

i actually have blue hair

my pc lags a lot, working on that

physically disabled, bad ankles, tryin to get job to fix life

dislikes skilllessness, disloyalty, liers, hitleresk admins, hugh jackman

fav song - for sephora, awake by godsmack, the my little pony theme

come on guys, let mah in, ploX? I gotz cookiez and hax ur pc when ur not around O.o

no seriously, you guys seem like a fun bunch, and i really hope we can have a lot of funa and rape some bitches. Team Sinty and V in jedi....holy shit thats something to be feared no? Hopefuly strider will help me in conquest, after that my training in the jedi arts will be complete and i can go onward to kill you al....rule the galaxy by your sides..
Back to top Go down
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX

I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:10 am

welcome to imc, hes not terrible rahl, jus needs a BIT of help, nd hes a great heroes player.
Back to top Go down
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:15 am

give me a few weeks and ill be a great conquest player too

now that i dont have to babysit 30 others and help people in jedi, i can work on conquest

wont let you down, SIR!
Back to top Go down
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 am

Just tell him to stfu around me.
Back to top Go down
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:52 am

iight, have fun
Back to top Go down
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 am

well, i am just happy at least 1 of you wanted me in the clan and is somewhat proud to have me.

I of course will be more than happy to handle some of the jedi nubs around these parts, since we all know V is vastly too lazy to help anyone with anything. I dunno much about Smith and Rahls jedi skillz, but ill be more than happy to help out when ever they want.
Back to top Go down
Swamp

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:16 am

Holy shit, an a post by Sinty where he doesn't diss GFAQ. Congratz.
Back to top Go down
som1

som1

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Swamp has nothing better to do...poor him.

Swamp i'm sorry your forums suck that much and that your so lazy that Rob is teh only 1 who admins them.

but if your gonna bring about a gay attitude as usual, could you like idk...die or something? or crawl back to gfuq? pl0x?
Back to top Go down
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 pm

now now, be nice to swampeh. He is just one of many psychopaths and ignorant fools and drama queens left in GFAQs. Hell, he recently said i did absolutely nothing for the clan. Lulz, and Ropba, well, Robpa went ape shit on me for joining here, and things i "back stabbed him?" for doing so.

But like i said please be nice to them. Regardless of their stupidity, please dont make fun of em.

Conversation started between -|-IMC-|-Big Boss and [GFAQ]RobPA: Tue, Jul 22 19:47:13 2008
[19:47] [GFAQ]RobPA: I wanted to talk to you
[19:47] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: k
[19:47] [GFAQ]RobPA: Im really ashamed that you joined IMC
[19:47] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: me 2
[19:47] [GFAQ]RobPA: If you would have waited
[19:47] [GFAQ]RobPA: I could have spoken to mawk sinty
[19:47] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: well its not about that
[19:47] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: i found out some nasteh things about them
[19:47] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: and got flooded with xfires sayin no no no dont gclan it
[19:47] [GFAQ]RobPA: about G clan?
[19:48] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: so i took the advice and said nty
[19:48] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: people said they dont have fun
[19:48] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: and thats enough for me to say no
[19:48] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: was fed bad info by xizor
[19:48] [GFAQ]RobPA: Really sorry you are a part of those guys sinty, really really makes me sad actually.
[19:48] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: y
[19:48] [GFAQ]RobPA: Ohh well man
[19:49] [GFAQ]RobPA: I will talk to you later dude. Gotta practice
[19:49] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: yea..ok
[19:51] -|-IMC-|-Big Boss: its not a personal thing, but i could care less what anyone things of what i do
Conversation ended: Tue, Jul 22 19:55:21 2008
Conversation started between -|-IMC-|-Big Boss and [GFAQ]RobPA: Tue, Jul 22 19:57:28 2008
[19:57] [GFAQ]RobPA: Well, im glad to hear you feel that way. I thought you were my friend but making that statement just shows what the deal really is. V made a post to ruin your chances to get into Gclan, then you go and join a clan like IMC. Then I heard the whole thing about Spiden and breaking my trust again. It was nice knowning you Mike, I wish you the best of luck with your health ailments and in life. However I can only take so many knives in my back when It comes to friends, which I used to consider you a good friend of mine. Good luck with the kids in IMC Mike. I consider any sort of friendship we had finished. Maybe someday you will understand why but it actually makes me sad IRL to do this. Later man.
Conversation ended: Tue, Jul 22 20:21:58 2008

so the moral of todays story is that Swamp is a a douchebag, and lost the respect of nearly the entire community for his actions and words against me, trolling around my posts on forums and such, and allowing freeloaders to challenge people on GWL, but rarely if ever show up for the matches they insisted on having. Swamp fails. Sinty wins. Swamp...id really appreciate you not whining about me anymore. you make urself look very stoopidz, so please, dont post about me here. I dont want to bring your idiocy here as well, you are like my whiney x girlfriend >.> Why cant you just leave me alone, I joined IMC to get away from you guys, dont follow me here too

Last edited by sinty on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : swamps doucheness)
Back to top Go down
turtle

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:24 pm

tl;dr, sorry whoever posted the spam wallo text. Oh and I'll teach you to play sniper I guess.
Back to top Go down
Minwu325

Minwu325

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:30 pm

What's this talk about Mawk and Spiden? Also, why would it matter if you joined IMC when that wasn't even the reason you left? = / We're going to be playing in GWL for heroes anyway.
Back to top Go down
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:36 pm

minwu, i havent the slightest idea man, i am just as lost as you are. and it matters because he is swampsith, and he pitties me for what ive done. He's l33t, let him go. He doesnt know any better.
Back to top Go down
Minwu325

Minwu325

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Rob surprised me though...
Back to top Go down
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Ya man, i am really upset about that one with Rob. I have no fuxing clue wtf that was about. I apologized to him personally over Xfire about leaving and all that a while back, just after I left. But this, this is just wtfzomg wtf did i do this time???

I mean, the guy didnt even defend me at all in the debates on the gfaqs forums, but he speaks of back stabbings. I just fail to see that logic, and I am very upset about that comment, losing him as a friend is something i never intended, i mean...that xfire just came out of nowhere for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:58 pm

The only clan with bigger egos then GFAQ is SS. I don't really like you yet sinty, but at least you were smart enough to leave the whole "TEE HEE LIGHSABERZ UP MAH ANUS FEEL GUUUUD" side of the game.
Back to top Go down
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 am

y dun u like me? Wuddid i do 2 you? :[
Back to top Go down
som1

som1

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:11 am

You should just try to talk to rob again sometime, though hes been through some stuff lately so, yeah..anyway good luck to you =\
Back to top Go down
Swamp

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:30 am

Som1, stfu, i wasn't talking to you. My post was aimed solely at Sinty. Go die in a hole som1, fucker.

Ahem...

Sinty, i just congratulated you for not insulting us, and you fuck it all up by doing it, wow, for once i was actually happy of what you were doing. I considered you my friend for 2 years, i'm not going to insult you to hell and back, i still want to respect your decision about joining another "clan". Now if you want to fuck things up and contiunue to insult us, fine, do it, i cannot stop you here, just know my intent in posting in this topic was not to insult you.

Anyway, i didn't come here to insult Sinty, but...
still, most of these guys are douchebags and are just simply retarded and don't know the english language. Hope you have more fun with em than you did with us. Please guys, don't turn Sinty into a retard like you, he actually can be a cool guy and is 10x smarter than all of IMC.

K i'm out, please don't turn into an IMC dickhole, that's all i hope for ya. You can now insult me if you want Sinty. The others, i don't give a fuck what you think of me, Sinty is the only one i actually care what he says.
Back to top Go down
Swamp

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:34 am

Oh and just for the record, i never said you did nothing for GFAQs. I still think the clan would not exsist if you weren't around at some key times, i just wish you didn't lose it like you did...

-Swampsith
Back to top Go down
itsaduck

itsaduck

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 am

Welcome Sintz. Sorry everybody is giving you crap, I know you are a great person and a great player.

Roflz at Rahl, thats a good point. I still like how you worded it though xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalwf.com
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:46 am

I hope Rob xfires me again. I am not blasting him and am really sad over it.

People give me shit regardless of what i do. I got fed bad info about Gclan, once i found out, i left and naturally any1 in my position would do so.

Swamp, i love you. But you can be a real douche bag sometimes. And if you really did not say that, then there are a SHIT LOAD of GFAQers who truely want to stab you in the back. People are feeding me lies about what you and GFAQs say about me. If none of it is true, i apologize, I've never started a fight in my life, however when i hear people talking smack about me, i will give them hell for it. Thats just what i did. If i wanted to get pissy id have posted on the GFAQs forums.

Rahl, uh....not sure what the fudge i did to you or why you hate me, maybe you can xfire me and work it out?

TY for the welcome. I joined IMC because more than a few of you asked me to join, and you guys are more about fun than most. You let me make topic titles like the above, which alone was enough to peak my interest.
Back to top Go down
Minwu325

Minwu325

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 am

I think Rahl meant to say you redeemed yourself?
Back to top Go down
Swamp

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Rahl hates just about everyone... He probably thinks he's cool cause of that, lots of kids do.

Oh and... i'm sure ppl talk behind my back and say crap, i know i'm not perfect either, but if "they" don't have the guts to say shit in my face, they can go screw themselves, or screw with Rahl or Strider, it's even more "fun".
Back to top Go down
som1

som1

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Swamp stop using my insults in different wording retard, but as sinty requested i'll leave your french ignorant brat ass alone.
Back to top Go down
Swamp

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 pm

I'm not using anything of yours. Why would i, you're such a prick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Marine Corp. :: Games :: Star Wars Battlefront II :: Joining-
Jump to: