Imaginary Marine Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imaginary Marine Corp.

We play to win, so go wtfpwn some nubs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass

Go down 
+3
Rahl
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX
sinty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rahl

I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Hah yea see this is exactly why I don't bother talking to people like you most of the time Swamp. I would type out a long ass explanation, but I'll just give you a summary. For starters, You think I need to talk behind someone back? Mmm. Yea. No. You are an egotistical IDIOT that apparently is having a sissy fit because Sinty prefers IMC over GFAG. Oh, and I don't hate everyone, but the false accusations make you sound so smart in between you crying and cutting your wrists, so enjoy, my pool isn't filled with your tears yet. I know this is hard for someone like you to understand, but this is a game. I take this game more seriously then anyone at times, but at least I know when to take my ego and ditch it for fun.

And I don't hate you Sinty, I just think you try too hard to be funny. Like Strider. I don't like Strider either. But don't tell him because he has no idea.
Back to top Go down
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX

I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Rahl wrote:

And I don't hate you Sinty, I just think you try too hard to be funny. Like Strider. I don't like Strider either. But don't tell him because he has no idea.
rahl and i get along sooo well
Back to top Go down
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Strider is amazing. I love Strider.
Back to top Go down
-|-IMC-|-StriderFX

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Rahl wrote:
Strider is amazing. I love Strider.
<3
Back to top Go down
Swamp

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Rahl, did i ever say YOU were talking behind my back?
Back to top Go down
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:43 pm

You said "ppl," which is obviously open to different interpretations. I just like to remind you that while you think you're tough because you are willing to "take on" those that would "talk smack behind my back" or what have you, I have no problem saying you are an idiot straight to your face. And I think that goes for most people outside of your little GFAQ group.
Back to top Go down
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Rahl wrote:
Hah yea see this is exactly why I don't bother talking to people like you most of the time Swamp. I would type out a long ass explanation, but I'll just give you a summary. For starters, You think I need to talk behind someone back? Mmm. Yea. No. You are an egotistical IDIOT that apparently is having a sissy fit because Sinty prefers IMC over GFAG. Oh, and I don't hate everyone, but the false accusations make you sound so smart in between you crying and cutting your wrists, so enjoy, my pool isn't filled with your tears yet. I know this is hard for someone like you to understand, but this is a game. I take this game more seriously then anyone at times, but at least I know when to take my ego and ditch it for fun.

this makes me feel a lot better, i'll make you laugh, ill make it my personal goal
Back to top Go down
Swamp

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:04 pm

If you think going around saying fuck the world fuck everyone makes YOU tough, or better, or whatever you want, you have a serious problem. I don't need to go around saying fuck you to everyone i meet.

This is what Rahl ust have in his mind when he iunsults someone randomly hoping they will go cry in a corner then worship him for the rest of their life, "Oh Em Gee, i r l33t, i can call this guy an idiot lolololololol, he is stoopid, i rule, lolololololol, fuck you all, i rule lolololololololol"

Poor guy... you remind me of Leggz.
Back to top Go down
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Poor baby. Need a bandaid for that ego? You must if you pissed about enough to write all that rofl.
Back to top Go down
Minwu325

Minwu325

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:46 am

Adding chatspeak to what someone said (or didn't say in this case) doesn't make thier arguement void. Obviously if you're not posting this in GFAQ's forums, it does heighten the target's sense of pride.
Back to top Go down
itsaduck

itsaduck

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:00 am

Stop screwing around with Swamp already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalwf.com
sinty

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:33 am

Possible to lock this topic already? B4 things get really messy?
Back to top Go down
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:33 am

Mmk
Back to top Go down
Smith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:03 pm

I WANTED TO GETY MY 2 CENTS IN B4 RELOACKING THIS K THX. seems to me youre all deserving of a BANHAMMER to the face I love you
ps i luv uall
Back to top Go down
https://imcclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass   I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not fully gay, dont judge me bitches, i only touch pee pees when im horny and never took it up the ass
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Marine Corp. :: Games :: Star Wars Battlefront II :: Joining-
Jump to: